- Career Level
The Sales Manager will participate in the continuing effort to deliver distinctively different guest experiences and nurture lasting relationships with our customers with a focus on building long-term, value-based customer relationships that enable achievement of optimum sales objectives.
- With an innovative mind set, identify and enthusiastically create new contacts and develop sales leads through phone solicitation/prospecting, sales calls, trade shows, etc.
- Respond to sales inquiries and contact potential clients to build and nurture lasting business relationships.
- Understand the overall market - competitors' strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand etc. and strategically sell against our competition.
- Take initiative to go beyond the ordinary to differentiate us from the competition and create loyalty.
- Understand fully the hotel amenities, venues and options and provide recommendations to create authentic and distinctively different experiences for our group guests.
- Anticipate our guests’ needs and respond promptly.
- Create, execute and support the operational aspects of business booked (e.g., generating proposal, writing contract, customer correspondence).
- Produce quotes and written confirmation to all clients
- Maintain timely and accurate recording of activity to include appointments, calls made and business leads
- Flexibility. We are in the business of bringing dreams to life and it requires operational understanding and innovative thinking to result in the flexibility to produce those dreams.
- Experience. Previous experience and enthusiasm selling passionate people, authentic experiences and distinctively different service to others in a team oriented environment.
- People Person. The best part of selling is creating and building lasting relationships with our guests and team members.
- Great communicator. Verbally creating a picture of the amazing experiences we can create for a group requires excellent listening skills, attention to detail and the ability to communicate effectively in English both verbally and through excellent written communication.
- Good Administrator. Paperwork may not be the most fun part of the job but organization and the ability to create, implement and analyze manual and automated reports coupled with a comprehensive knowledge of technical and managerial applications of PMS, Delphi and appropriate PC applications will keep you organized and ensure you have more time to sell!
- A qualified applicant is a proven “closer” and thrives on the challenge of finding new business but understands the operation and the administrative requirements and ensures he/she is fulfilling those needs as an integral part of the team.
Apply for Sales Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly