Administration - Sales Support - Bookkeeping and Documents Verification
Administration, Sales Support, Bookkeeping and Documents Verification (full-time or part-time positions available)
Caradonna Adventures – Longwood FL
Job Summary - verification of travel arrangements according to standards, process vendor’s payments and other administration duties. Print, verify and Email/mail all travel documents to customer. Audit reservations for accuracy of receivables and payables on the reservation.
- Process bookings for accuracy and payments to vendors and Profit & Loss on files.
- Review travel document for accuracy and verification of confirmations.
- Various duties; mailing, filing and assisting sales staff.
- Creates payables and deposits and final payments for reservations.
- Review airline tickets for accuracy and proper booking designators.
- Strong skills in Bookkeeping, Math and the ability to use a calculator.
- Must be reliable and on time and the ability to work in an office setting.
- Fast learner and motivated and can work on their own.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and written.
- Use of Microsoft, and past Amadeus experience is a plus.
- Minimum two years College
- Past administration/bookkeeping skills and experience
- Health Insurance , after 90 days
- 401K with Match, after 1 year
- Paid Vacation, accrued through the year
- Life Insurance and disability, after 90 days
- Discounts at travel destinations in our product line