As a Housekeeping Runner at Westgate Branson Lakes Resort you will assist with guest requests for any housekeeping materials or products and distribute them accordingly.
About Westgate Leisure Resort
A charming all-villa resort, Westgate Leisure Resort provides you with a fun and rewarding work environment where you can engage with visitors from around the world as they arrive to visit world-famous theme parks and attractions throughout Central Florida. As part of the Westgate Leisure Resort team, you will help provide guests a home away from home as they enjoy spacious one- and two-bedroom villas, along with a variety of onsite amenities such as two heated outdoor pools, two hot tubs, fitness room, sand volleyball court, game room, playground, horseshoe pit, shuffleboard court, barbecue grills and Mini Market, as well as complimentary scheduled theme park transportation.
- Responds to guest calls for any additional services or products for a unit or room.
- Delivers materials and additional supplies to each unit or room as requested such as towels, bathroom products, room articles, cribs, high chairs, and more.
- Ensures the delivery of all materials or supplies is completed within 20 minutes of call.
- Documents all calls and communicates with management if necessary.
- Stocks materials and supplies as needed and transports as necessary.
- Assists with other duties as necessary.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedural manuals.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to interact with guests and all levels of team members.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Basic understanding and knowledge of mathematical skills.
- Ability to complete tasks individually and work in a team environment.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and work in outdoor weather conditions.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance available 1st day after 60 days of employment.
- After 90 days – 1 Week Vacation; 1 Week Sick/Personal.
- Employee lunch discount for only $1.00
- Uniforms provided
- Discounts for cruise & travel and theme parks available