Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts
155 E. Anderson Street
About Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts
At Dr. Phillips Center, we have a few goals. One of them is to cultivate an inspirational, creative place where people love to be and where people love to work. In other words, we want to make sure our team has an amazing time sharing Arts For Every Life® every day.
In addition to exciting opportunities to experience terrific performances, we offer the following benefits:
- Company paid* medical, dental and vision insurance coverage
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Company matched 401k program
- Paid time off (up to 19 days per year) and paid holidays
- FREE parking
- FREE and discounted classes in the School of Arts
- Complimentary and/or discounted tickets to select performances/events
- Discounts on: pet insurance, car purchases, travel, theme park tickets, cell phones, other entertainment/venues and more!
- Fun and casual work environment!
*some benefits apply to full-time colleagues only
Are you on board? Explore the positions below and apply as soon as you get the chance.
1 job with Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts
Porter - Facilities
A Porter is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the Dr. Phillips Center with a goal of keeping the facilities in a “like new” condition.