Stability | Competitive Pay + Benefits | Growth Opportunities | Weekly Pay
$20/hr-$28/hr based on experience
Who you are: Experienced Plumber who should be able to work independently and solve problems as quickly and efficiently as possible. To excel in this position, you should have strong technical skills, be a master at troubleshooting and enjoy dealing with people.
What you will do:
- Reading and interpreting blueprints to assess or plan plumbing installations and layouts.
- Installing, maintaining and repairing plumbing systems and fixtures which will include cutting, welding and assembling pipes, tubes, and fittings.
- Maintaining and repairing of sanitation units, water and gas supply lines, and heating systems.
- Fitting and repairing various household appliances.
- Inspecting and testing plumbing systems for safety, functionality, and code compliance in residential, commercial, and industrial structures.
- Handling customer queries, troubleshooting/resolving problems, responding to call outs and preparing cost estimates.
Who we are: Frank Gay Services was founded in 1976 on the idea of bringing honesty and integrity to every customer. What started as solely a plumbing business has grown to also provide electrical and air conditioning services. Though we are based in Orlando, our service area stretches from Daytona to the Tampa Region. One motto from Mark Twain that has served as the foundation of our success is “Always do right, this will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” It is with this idea in mind that we set out to complete every job, employing honesty, a strong worth ethic, and exceptional service in every project.
You must have these things:
- Trade school diploma or completed apprenticeship.
- 5+ years of experience as a Plumber.
- Valid US Driver’s and Plumbing License.
- Good working knowledge of water supply, heating, and ventilation systems.
- Physical dexterity.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.