Perioperative Group Leader - ORMC Surgery - Varies Shift
Location: Orlando Health Orlando Regional Medical Center (ORMC)
Address: 52 W Underwood St (ORMC) Orlando FL 32806
Department: ORMC Surgery
Status: Full Time
The Perioperative Group Leader coordinates the daily activities of the perioperative support staff.
- Works in collaboration with the Control Desk and Nursing Management on staffing and assignments of the Perioperative Support Associates to provide optimum service.
- Monitors work flow for completion of duties and will conduct between shift reports to provide communication to all shifts.
- Assists the ANM or Learning Specialist in orientation of new employees and educational programs for the Perioperative Support Associates.
- Communicates appropriate information to the Environmental Services and Linen Departments as needed.
- Assigns breaks, lunches and change of shift assignments.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Maintains current BLS/HealthCare certification.
- Two years previous experience as a Periop Support Associate II level
Top Reasons to Choose Orlando Health:
- Competitive Pay: Evening, nights, and weekend shift differentials offered for qualifying positions.
- Employee-centric: Orlando Health has been selected as one of the 2019 Best Workplaces in Health Care and Biopharma by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE.
- Committed to Community: Orlando Health provides more than $450 million in total value to the community in the form of charity care, community benefit programs and services, community building activities and more.
ABOUT ORLANDO HEALTH
Orlando Health is one of Florida's most comprehensive private, not-for-profit healthcare networks, and is based in Orlando, FL. Our facilities, advanced medical treatments and procedures, and highly qualified staff have distinguished Orlando Health as a healthcare leader for nearly two million Central Florida residents and 10,000 international visitors annually. Click here to learn more about Orlando Health.