**South Lake HospitaL** NOW HIRING - Experienced RNs - In All Acute Care Units
Nestled among the picturesque hills and pristinelakes of Clermont, is the award-winning Orlando Health South Lake Hospital A rated by the Leapfrog Group for being one of the safest hospitals in theUS; and the proud recipient of a 4-star rating from the Centers for Medicare& Medicaid Services (CMS). Our dedication to our community and team membersis revealed in our scores - Patient Experience (70thpercentile) and Team Member Engagement (89th percentile).
Serving South Lake County since 1947, Orlando Health South Lake Hospital is a 170-bed community hospital offering a full continuum of care close to home for residents of south Lake County. Located in Clermont about 25 miles west of downtown Orlando, the Orlando Health South Lake campus includes a Center for Womens Health, providing complete care for women from maternity to maturity; the Sky Top View Rehabilitation Center, a 30-bed, leading-edge, postsurgical rehabilitation center; and the National Training Center, which attracts elite athletes and sports teams from around the world for training and conditioning. Orlando Health South Lake offers a variety of medical services, including diagnostic imaging, orthopedics, robotic surgery, urology and cardiac care as well as expanded cancer services at the Orlando Health UF Health Cancer Center - Clermont. Orlando Health South Lake also offers services on two additional campuses in Lake County, located in south Leesburg, and the Four Corners area.
South Lake Hospital is seeking experienced RNs to join its award-winning Team. Please email your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply to this requisition.
Available Units Include:
- Progressive Care Unit
- Nursing Pool
- Intermediate Cardiac Care
- Cardiac Cath Lab
- Intensive Care Unit
- Emergency Department
- Labor & Delivery
- Medical/Surgical Unit
- Observation Unit
- Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF)
The qualified applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing
- Candidates hired into this job with an Associates of Sciencein Nursing (ASN); must obtain a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) within 36months of placement.
- Must assume responsibility for professional and continuingeducation.
- Must meet all mandatory and developmental requirements for OrlandoHealth and unit/department.
- Maintains current Florida RN license and BLS/Healthcare Provider certification.
- ACLS, TNCC (required for certain departments)
- PALS required for Pediatric Critical Care areas.
- NRP required for Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU).
- Twelve months hospital RN experience required.
- Based on area of assignment, specialty courses and specialty experience may be required.