Collections and AR Specialist - Temporary Contract
Jackson Healthcare is the parent organization of a portfolio of healthcare staffing, search and technology companies which serve a common mission, to improve the delivery of patient care and the lives of everyone we touch. These three areas of specialization allow us to help health systems, hospitals and other healthcare facilities with temporary and permanent workforce needs.
As part of the Jackson Healthcare family of companies, we are seeking a Contract Accounts Receivable and Collections Specialist to support our Orlando-based organizations and teams comprised of Jackson Therapy Partners, Jackson Nurse Professionals and Jackson Pharmacy Professionals.
We are seeking an experienced business to business Collections and A/R Specialist for a short term contract. This position is primarily responsible for supporting the Accounts Receivable and Collections functions for our Orlando family of companies.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Calling customers that are past due
- Collect revenue by reminding delinquent accounts, notifying customers of insufficient payments
- Communicate with sales team regarding AR discrepancies
- Assist with collections efforts in accordance with company policies and procedures in addition to maintaining legal compliancy.
- Documents all customer communication, including telephone conversations, and correspondence.
- Researches accounts that appear on late and potentially late records to ensure that Companies errors are detected promptly. Provides clients the opportunity to fully explain their account status.
- Completes required reports, records, and other documentation as required.
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance strongly preferred
- High School Diploma required
- 2-3 years of A/R experience required
- 2+ years of business to business collections experience required
- Thorough knowledge of accounts receivable procedures and related laws and regulations.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be proficient in Excel
- Ability to stay organized with strong attention to detail required