Dining - Server
Lake Port Square is currently seeking Dining Servers for both full-time and part-time positions. Our Dining Servers are responsible for the table service in the community dining room as well as room service dining delivery to our residents’ doors. Tact, grace, and courtesy are all required to be displayed in this role, as we are working within a residential community. Attention to detail, being knowledgeable about resident food choices, and impeccable cleanliness is critical in your day-to-day responsibilities.
Lake Port Square is an essential business and open to serve our residents. To apply, please send a brief cover letter detailing your interest in FT or PT, your qualifications, and listing a minimum of three (3) professional references (name, contact number, who is this person in relation to you) along with your resume.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Maintains high customer service for our residents and their guests.
- Maintains clean, safe, and sanitary conditions in work areas.
- Displays tact, grace, and courtesy in communication with residents and team members.
- Maintains satisfactory standards of personal hygiene and complies with department dress code.
- Completes all assigned cleaning responsibilities.
- Assists dish washing and distribution of clean dishes if needed.
- Attends in-service training and education sessions as assigned.
- Performs all other work duties and responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
- Assumes own responsibility for personal growth and continuing education.
- Participates in the orientation process of new employees.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma, general education degree (GED), or equivalency, required.
- Previous work in restaurant serving or related experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Certificate of completion of a serve safe, preferred.
- Cover letter
- A minimum of three (3) Professional References (name, contact number, who is this person in relation to you)
A Culture of Hospitality:
Lake Port Square fully embraces a culture of hospitality. To that end, we include the following hospitality promises as a guide for our interpersonal interactions with residents, coworkers, and guests:
- We greet residents, employees and guests warmly, by name and with a smile.
- We treat everyone with courteous respect.
- We strive to anticipate resident, employee and guest needs and act accordingly.
- We listen and respond enthusiastically in a timely manner.
- We hold ourselves and one another accountable.
- We embrace and value our differences.
- We make residents, employees and guests feel important.
- We ask “Is there anything else I can do for you?”
- We maintain high levels of professionalism, both in conduct and appearance, at all times.
- We pay attention to details.
A Focus on Wellness:
Lake Port Square employees are expected to promote a healthy community culture for all residents and employees. This is a whole-person approach to health and wellness which includes eight dimensions of wellness: Emotional, Environmental, Health Services, Intellectual, Physical,
Social, Spiritual and Vocational. Through these efforts we can ensure and exceed residents’ wellness needs relating to their mind, body and soul, which may also have a positive effect on the employees, as a result.
Lake Port Square offers a competitive total compensation package with strong health & wellness and retirement plans. Eligibility starts in your first month. Our total compensation package includes:
- Competitive Salary
- Company-subsidized Group Health Insurance (including Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Company-paid Group Term Life and AD&D
- Supplemental Group Term Life and AD&D
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability Insurance options
- Employee Assistance Program
- Accident, Hospital, Critical Illness, and ID Theft Protection benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays (6)
- Generous 401(k) Retirement Plan offering immediate participation for your retirement savings needs and with 100% vested Employer Contributions after 1 Year of Service
Other Important Need-to-Know Information
- Lake Port Square is strongly committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where a variety of backgrounds, cultures, orientations, ideas, and talents can flourish.
- Lake Port Square is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Lake Port Square is a Drug-Free Workplace.
- Employment offers are contingent upon satisfactory verification of a pre-employment drug test, a criminal background check, and a fingerprint check.
- Applicants needs to be eligible to be employed in the United States.
- Pay is commensurate with education and experience.
- This position will be based in Leesburg, FL.
- Lake Port Square is not able to provide relocation assistance for candidates.
Here is your opportunity to make a difference! Why wait? Begin to explore Lake Port Square right now and see how we pursue our passion for senior care.
Apply for Dining - Server
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly