Cytotechnologist - ORMC Lab Anatomical Pathology - Varies Shift
Location: Orlando Health Orlando Regional Medical Center (ORMC)
Address: 1414 Kuhl Ave. (ORMC) Orlando FL 32806
Department: ORMC Lab Anatomical Path
Status: Variable Full Time
The Cytotechnologist examines slides microscopically to detect abnormal, atypical cells that may be present.
Top Reasons to Choose Orlando Health:
- Competitive Pay: Evening, nights, and weekend shift differentials offered for qualifying positions.
- Professional Growth: Many opportunities to participate in various lab councils, committees, and focus groups to influence positive patient outcomes and advance your career.
- Cutting-Edge Technology: Participate in process automation and validation studies as new technology is incorporated.
- Employee-centric: Orlando Health has been selected as one of the 2019 Best Workplaces in Health Care and Biopharma by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE.
- Graduate from an approved school of Cytotechnology. Bachelor degree in Science or Cytotechnology.
- Current license as Cytotechnologist in the State of Florida renewed biennial in August.
- Certified Cytotechnologist (ASCP) by the American Society of Clinical Pathologists renewed annually.
ABOUT ORLANDO HEALTH
Orlando Health is one of Florida's most comprehensive private, not-for-profit healthcare networks, and is based in Orlando, FL. Our facilities, advanced medical treatments and procedures, and highly qualified staff have distinguished Orlando Health as a healthcare leader for nearly two million Central Florida residents and 10,000 international visitors annually. Click here to learn more about Orlando Health.