Nurse Manager - CFR Rehab - 1st
Department: OHCFR Nursing Rehab Unit
Status: Full Time
Health Central - Center for Rehabilitation assists those recovering from an injury, recuperating from surgery, as a remedy for illness or injury that interferes with daily activities, or to prevent an injury and loss of function. Our therapists are knowledgeable and experienced in working with many types of patients. Evidence-based treatment plans are individually designed to assist patients in achieving their goals and help them pursue long-term health and wellness. Ocoee services include Orthopedic and Neurological rehabilitation.
Health Central Hospital Rehabilitation Services is committed to providing:
- The highest quality interdisciplinary rehabilitation services
- Lifelong solutions that meet each patient's individual needs
- A return to the highest level of functioning and independence for each patient
The Nurse Manager functions as a clinical generalist and is responsible for providing, managing, and coordinating the comprehensive care to a designated group of residents, families and individuals within a clinical unit.
Graduate of an approved school of nursing.
- Maintains current Florida RN license renewed every two years.
- Maintains current BLS certification.
Minimum two (2) years RN experience required. Based on area of assignment, specialty courses and specialty experience may be required.
- Assesses and prioritizes resident care in accordance with standards of care and practices based on the residents identified needs.
- Assesses individuals and families to anticipate risk, design and implement plans of care, and provide oversight of the care delivery and outcomes for their specific group of residents.
- Documents resident care and resident progress in a knowledgeable, skillful, professional and consistent manner, meeting all required and regulatory standards.
- Delegates tasks and duties to members of the healthcare team in accordance with residents needs and the team members competencies and qualifications.
- Accountable for improving clinical and quality outcomes; ensuring the utilization of evidence based practice as the nursing standard.
- Conducts ongoing nursing and collaborative clinical research based upon assessed needs, identified practice issues, opportunities for improvements, evidence based practice guidelines, clinical quality, and resident outcomes.
- Proactively identifies and addresses customer concerns.
- Tailors health care culture to meet the diverse needs and strengths of the resident and family.
- Responsible for meeting the educational needs of residents and families and develops educational materials as needed.
- Collaborates with the leadership team to assess and determine ongoing staff development and educational needs.
- Coordinates the care amongst the healthcare team and delegates as appropriate to other team members on a defined group of residents.
- Communicates and collaborates appropriate resident information to other health care team members.
- Has clinical responsibility, accountability and authority for implementing and collaborating the needs of the residents in order to effectively meet the residents clinical outcome goals in a cost efficient manner.
- Manages various human resources functions including hiring, working assignments, coaching plans, and performance counseling.
- Maintains reasonably regular, punctual attendance consistent with Orlando Health policies, the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards.
- Maintains compliance with all Orlando Health policies and procedures.
ADDRESS: 1300 Hempel Avenue Ocoee FL 34761
ABOUT ORLANDO HEALTH
Orlando Health is one of Florida's most comprehensive private, not-for-profit healthcare networks, and is based in Orlando, FL. Our facilities, advanced medical treatments and procedures, and highly qualified staff have distinguished Orlando Health as a healthcare leader for nearly two million Central Florida residents and 10,000 international visitors annually. Click here to learn more about Orlando Health.