Pharmacy Technician II - ORMC Inpatient Pharmacy - Evenings
Location: Orlando Health Orlando Regional Medical Center (ORMC)
Address: 1414 Kuhl Ave. (ORMC) Orlando FL 32806
Department: ORMC Pharmacy Services
Status: Variable Full Time
The pharmacy technician supports the pharmacist in filling prescription medication for individuals and/or healthcare professionals by measuring the quantity of the prescription and providing the packaging and labeling of the medication.
Top Reasons to Choose Orlando Health:
- Competitive Pay: Evening, nights, and weekend shift differentials offered for qualifying positions.
- Employee-centric: Orlando Health has been selected as one of the 2019 Best Workplaces in Health Care and Biopharma by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE.
- Committed to Community: Orlando Health provides more than $450 million in total value to the community in the form of charity care, community benefit programs and services, community building activities and more.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Full proficiency in a specialized technician practice area as determined by the practice site (eg. sterile compounding, medication history acquisition, etc).
- Maintains current registration with the Florida State Board of Pharmacy
- Two (2) years of experience as a pharmacy technician in acute care or other relevant setting.
ABOUT ORLANDO HEALTH
Orlando Health is one of Florida's most comprehensive private, not-for-profit healthcare networks, and is based in Orlando, FL. Our facilities, advanced medical treatments and procedures, and highly qualified staff have distinguished Orlando Health as a healthcare leader for nearly two million Central Florida residents and 10,000 international visitors annually. Click here to learn more about Orlando Health.