RN Supervisor - CFR Rehab - PT/Nights
Department: OHCFR Nursing Admin
Status: Part Time
Health Central - Center for Rehabilitation assists those recovering from an injury, recuperating from surgery, as a remedy for illness or injury that interferes with daily activities, or to prevent an injury and loss of function. Our therapists are knowledgeable and experienced in working with many types of patients. Evidence-based treatment plans are individually designed to assist patients in achieving their goals and help them pursue long-term health and wellness. Ocoee services include Orthopedic and Neurological rehabilitation.
Health Central Hospital Rehabilitation Services is committed to providing:
- The highest quality interdisciplinary rehabilitation services
- Lifelong solutions that meet each patient's individual needs
- A return to the highest level of functioning and independence for each patient
As a Nursing Supervisor at the Center for Rehabilitation, you will be responsible for serving as a clinical generalist with oversight of approximately 100 beds while on shift and will manage day-to-day operations, to ensure the delivery of quality service and optimal patient flow. You will find rewards in playing a meaningful role that ensures every patient receives the safe, quality and personalized care they deserve.
- Part-Time weekends working Saturday and Sunday Nights from 7:00pm to 7:00am (12 hour shift).
- Associate's degree in Nursing or above required
- Current professional license as a registered nurse in good standing in the State of Florida (or NLC) required
- Current BLS w/Healthcare Provider certification required
- 1+ years clinical supervisory or leadership experience required
- Prior RN experience in a Skilled Nursing and/or Rehabilitation Unit preferred
- Ensures that quality care is provided for all residents.
- Coordinates staffing needs and reviews coverage on a daily basis to meet resident care requirements
- Coordinates and participates in the delivery of patient care ensuring compliance with physician orders and established policies, procedures and standards of practice
- Performs direct patient care activities as required to meet operational needs
- Interfaces with residents and families to provide instruction, promote participation in resident care and to coordinate nursing activities.
- Identifies and mitigates potential risk management issues.
- Expresses ideas clearly and effectively in verbal and written communication to team members and groups.
- Cultivates exemplary customer service throughout the facility.
- Maintains reasonably regular, punctual attendance consistent with Orlando Health policies, the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards.
- Maintains compliance with all Orlando Health policies and procedures.
Other Related Functions
- Participates in Process Improvement activities as assigned
ADDRESS: 1300 Hempel Avenue Ocoee FL 34761
ABOUT ORLANDO HEALTH
Orlando Health is one of Florida's most comprehensive private, not-for-profit healthcare networks, and is based in Orlando, FL. Our facilities, advanced medical treatments and procedures, and highly qualified staff have distinguished Orlando Health as a healthcare leader for nearly two million Central Florida residents and 10,000 international visitors annually. Click here to learn more about Orlando Health.