National Healthcare Sales Recruiter
Jackson Therapy Partners provides highly qualified Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, and Speech Language Pathologists to over 1,300 healthcare facilities nationwide to fill temporary short and long term vacancies due to staffing shortages and increased needs.
Benefits and Perks:
- Highly Competitive Salary with six figure total income potential
- Uncapped commission plan and weekly cash Incentives
- Yearly President’s Club Trip
- 19 Paid Days Off Your First Year
- Free Onsite Gym
- Free Onsite Wellness and Medical Clinic
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Great Culture
- Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Matching 401K Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Referral Bonuses
Recruiters are responsible for aggressively sourcing, screening, and selling available Therapy jobs nationwide to the best qualified candidates. This is not a HR recruitment role, but an inside sales position. Inside sales or sales Recruitment experience is strongly preferred, but not required.
This sales role allows talented sales professionals/sales recruiters to utilize their skills to work independently, in a team environment, and grow professionally. Recruiters are rewarded with a base salary and an uncapped commission plan, allowing successful, high-performing team members the ability to earn a six-figure income.
- Meet or exceed individual sales goals as well as weekly key metrics.
- Build a pipeline of candidates to fill open positions through proactive sourcing.
- Recruit prospective candidates through established and innovative strategies.
- Negotiate compensation packages.
- Provide follow through and maintain on-going contact with travelers while on assignment through frequent phone and email communication.
- High School or GED required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- You’re a high performer who is energized and motivated by competition, is goal driven and enjoys the financial rewards selling provides.
- You have a track record of success achieving established goals and production targets.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, competitive environment and maintain a positive attitude under pressure.
- You’re flexible, innovative but assertive.
- You have strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office, and can easily learn new systems.