Registered Nurse RN (Part time) - ORMC Cardiac Telemetry/HF - Nights
Department: 17 N7 Cardiac Telemetry/HF
Status: Part Time
Located on the downtown Orlando campus, Orlando Health Orlando Regional Medical Center
(ORMC) has served the Central Florida area for more than 100 years. Orlando Health ORMC is
the flagship hospital of the Orlando Health system and one of the largest tertiary facilities in the
region, offering the most advanced care available for surgical, medical, rehabilitative and
emergency care needs, including serving as Central Floridas only Level One Trauma Center. The
hospital provides a comprehensive continuum of care through leading-edge technology and
expertise in trauma, heart, vascular, stroke, neuroscience, oncology, surgery and orthopedic
care. This excellence in care has earned the hospital recognition from U.S. News & World Report
as a Best Hospital in Central Florida and rated high performing in nine adult procedures and
conditions. Thirteen hospital units at Orlando Health ORMC currently hold Beacon Awards for
Excellence for exceptional nursing care from the American Association of Critical-Care Nurses,
making it one of the highest-earning adult hospitals in the state.
Provides direct patient care in a hospital setting.
Graduate of an approved school of nursing. BSN preferred
Assumes responsibility for professional development and continuing educational.
Meets all mandatory and developmental requirements for Orlando Health and unit/department.
- Maintains current Florida RN license and BLS/Healthcare Provider certification are required.
The Clinical Nurse I is the entry level for practice for nurses at Orlando Health. Clinical Nurse I is expected to progress to Clinical Nurse II within twelve months of employment.
- Assess patients needs and develops/revises an individualized plan of care based on patient needs and responses. Evaluates the patients progress toward attaining expected outcomes.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patients served on his or her assigned unit/ department.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span, assesses the data reflective of the patients status and interprets the necessary information needed to identify each patients requirements relative to his or her age-specific needs.
- Coordinates the care and delegates as appropriate to other team members on a defined group of patients.
- Documents patient care in a knowledgeable, skillful and consistent manner meeting all required and regulatory standards. This includes but is not limited to: patient assessment, education, medication administration, treatments and patient safety.
- Demonstrates competency in nursing skills and use of patient care/unit equipment as defined by unit/ department specific requisite skills.
ADDRESS: 1414 Kuhl Ave Orlando FL 32806
ABOUT ORLANDO HEALTH
Orlando Health is one of Florida's most comprehensive private, not-for-profit healthcare networks, and is based in Orlando, FL. Our facilities, advanced medical treatments and procedures, and highly qualified staff have distinguished Orlando Health as a healthcare leader for nearly two million Central Florida residents and 10,000 international visitors annually. Click here to learn more about Orlando Health.