Data & Records Clerk
Job Title: Data & Records Clerk
Reports to: Procurement & Grants Manager and HR, Office & Technology Manager
Performs specific duties related to archiving all Coalition records into the Coalitions SharePoint platform. This employee must perform general logistical and support duties related to each archiving system allowing the process of all historical documentation by fiscal year. This will include but not limited to researching and compiling information, generating reports and other documents using a full range of computer software, including spreadsheets, word processing other information gathering databases.
(This is a full-time temporary position for a period of no longer than 6 months)
Essential Job Functions
• Meet with each department manager to receive historical information
• Research information within Coalition historical data
• Organize documents in chronological order by fiscal year and department from the archived filefolders.
• Scan and file records, maintaining proper fiscal year dates
• Upload documents to the Archive SharePoint Site by fiscal year and department
• Catalog uploaded documents for proper shredding while following policies and procedures.
• Meet periodically with the HROTM & PGM to ensure process is being followed and to confirmdeadlines are being met.
• Provide assistance to the reception area as needed.
• Performs other related assignments as requested.
(This job description may not be all-inclusive, and employees are expected to perform all other duties as assigned and directed by management. Job descriptions and duties may be modified when deemed appropriate by management.)
• Knowledge of business English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition and grammar in order to prepare and read documents and correspondence.
• Ability to take accurate meeting notes.
• Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with other employees.
• Ability to maintain a cooperative working relationship with a variety of constituents.
• Knowledge of basic customer service techniques.Expert in the use of computer software (MS Office Suite) especially Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Outlook calendar.
• Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures, equipment, and systems such as copier, fax, scanners, word processing, managing files and records, designing forms, and other office procedures.
• Ability to navigate and perform research using the Internet. Experience with using SharePoint.
• Must possess valid Florida ID or driver’s license and access to a reliable transportation to and from work.
• Ability to work flexible hours/schedule i.e., occasional Saturdays or evening hours.
• Ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of competing tasks, program responsibilities and deadlines.
• Strong organizational skills and effective record management practices, attention to detail and accuracy.
• Ability to follow policies, procedures, and rules set by the Coalition.
• Professional appearance and presentation.
• Ability to work and communicate with people from various multi-cultural backgrounds and socio-economic levels.
• Ability to work independently with little supervision.
Education and Experience:
• Two years of college with 2 years administrative experience.
• Demonstrates strong organizational skills with the ability to set priorities, meet deadlines under pressure and effectively multi-task.
• Possesses strong written and oral communication skills.
• Demonstrates ability to problem solve and make decisions.
Apply for Data & Records Clerk
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly