Production Operator - Films
Job title: Production Operator/Assembly/Solder
Work Location: Longwood Manufacturing Facility
Division/Department: Films Capacitors
Reports to: Production Supervisor
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspect or test components and assemblies for resistance factors or for operation and record results.
- Soldering experience required – Preferable J-STD-001 Solder for Electrical and Electronic Assemblies.
- Assemble electrical components or support structures and install components, units, subassemblies, wiring, or assembly casings, using rivets, bolts, soldering, epoxy, or micro-welding equipment.
- Adjust, repair, or replace electrical or electronic component parts to correct defects and to ensure conformance to specifications.
- Clean parts, using cleaning solutions, air hoses, and cloths.
- Read and interpret schematic drawings, diagrams, blueprints, specifications, work orders, or reports to determine materials requirements or assembly instructions.
- Mark and tag components so that stock inventory can be tracked and identified.
- Position, align, or adjust work pieces or electrical parts to facilitate wiring or assembly.
- Confer with supervisors, production planners, or engineers to plan or review work activities or to resolve production problems.
- Explain assembly procedures or techniques to other workers
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
- Associates or Trade School Diploma required.
- Soldering and electronics assembly experience – 2 years
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Must be able to stand, walk, use hands to fingers, reach with hands and arms, climb and balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, talk or hear 2/3 of time. Must be able to sit 1/3 of time.
- Lift 10 lbs. continuously and up to 50 lbs. occasionally.
- May have to climb safety ladders to retrieve material in shelves.
- Physical Activity Level: Moderate physical activity performing somewhat strenuous daily activities of a primarily product/technical nature.
Apply for Production Operator - Films
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly