RN Staff 24/7 - South Lake Hosp - PACU - Varied Shifts
Department: SOLK Recovery Room
Status: Pool/Per Diem
Serving South Lake County since 1947, Orlando Health South Lake Hospital is a 170-bed community hospital offering a full continuum of care close to home for residents of south Lake County. Located in Clermont about 25 miles west of downtown Orlando, the Orlando Health South Lake campus includes a Center for Womens Health, providing complete care for women from maternity to maturity; the Sky Top View Rehabilitation Center, a 30-bed, leading-edge, postsurgical rehabilitation center; and the National Training Center, which attracts elite athletes and sports teams from around the world for training and conditioning. Orlando Health South Lake offers a variety of medical services, including diagnostic imaging, orthopedics, robotic surgery, urology and cardiac care as well as expanded cancer services at the Orlando Health UF Health Cancer Center - Clermont. Orlando Health South Lake also offers services on two additional campuses in Lake County, located in south Leesburg, and the Four Corners area.
We are seeking experienced and stellar Registered Nurses to join our highly talented and compassionate Nursing Team in the PACU.
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing
- Candidates hired into this job with an Associates of Science in Nursing (ASN); must obtain a Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN) within 36 months of placement.
- Must assume responsibility for professional development and continuing education.
- Must meet all mandatory and developmental requirements for Orlando Health and unit/department.
- Maintains current Florida RN license
- American Heart Association (AHA) BLS and ACLS Certification
- Twelve months hospital RN experience required.
- Must meet unit specific performance competencies.
Nestled among the picturesque hills and pristine lakes of Clermont, is the award-winning Orlando Health South Lake Hospital A rated by the Leapfrog Group for being one of the safest hospitals in the US; and the proud recipient of a 4-star rating from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS). Our dedication to our community and team members is revealed in our scores - Patient Experience (70th percentile) and Team Member Engagement (89th percentile).
- RN Clinical Ladder Program that recognizes clinical excellence, encourages professional growth & rewards RNs,
- Competitive Salaries & Incentive Bonuses
- Tuition Reimbursement & Student Loan Repayment Programs
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, 401K
- Child Care & Elder Care Programs
- PTO and Extended Leave Plan
ADDRESS: 1900 Don Wickham Drive Clermont FL 34711
ABOUT ORLANDO HEALTH
Orlando Health is one of Florida's most comprehensive private, not-for-profit healthcare networks, and is based in Orlando, FL. Our facilities, advanced medical treatments and procedures, and highly qualified staff have distinguished Orlando Health as a healthcare leader for nearly two million Central Florida residents and 10,000 international visitors annually. Click here to learn more about Orlando Health.