High School Teacher Pool
**Immediate Benefits- starting on Day 1
**Small Class Size
THIS IS FOR A CANDIDATE POOL- SEVERAL SCHOOLS IN THE CENTRAL FLORIDA AREA
- Filled several subject areas, but are still accepting applications on a rolling basis for the following critical-need subjects: Science, Math, ESOL, Spanish and ESE
- Provide ongoing coaching and feedback
- Enhance the school's professional learning community
- Maintain confidentiality of students and students' records
- Work with children in a fantastic school program
- Providing top notch classroom instruction
- Ask and answer questions that help children discover a respect for science
- Ensuring dramatic student achievement for all students in classroom
- Maintain lesson plans as required by school policy
- Maintain professional boundaries with students
Job Requirements and Prerequisites:
- Bachelor’s degree in Education or related field from an accredited college or university is required.
- Appropriate Teacher’s certification.
- Knowledge of the principles of secondary education
- Knowledge of curriculum and instructional theory
- Knowledge, skills and ability to analyze and use data to drive program improvement
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
Previous experience and/or the ability to work with overage and at-risk youth is preferred.
Apply for High School Teacher Pool
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly