MRI Technologist (Pool /Per Diem) - Dr Phillips Radiology - Varies - Orlando Health Dr. P. Phillips Hospital
Orlando Health Dr. P. Phillips Hospital is an acute care facility serving southwest Orange County since 1985. Located about 10 miles southwest of the downtown Orlando Health campus, the 285-bed hospital offers a full spectrum of care that includes emergency care for all ages, including a dedicated pediatric emergency room supported by Orlando Health Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children; minimally invasive surgery, including being recognized as a Center of Excellence in Robotic Surgery; and orthopedic services, including Advanced Total Hip and Knee Replacement certification. The Orlando Health UF Health Cancer Center Dr. Phillips, located on the hospital campus, allows patients community access to cancer care including chemotherapy and radiation treatment, medical oncology services, surgical oncology consultations, oncologic pharmacy services, laboratory facilities and Cancer Support Community programs. The hospital also provides services at the Orlando Health Emergency Room and Medical Pavilion Osceola in Kissimmee.
Provides quality patient care when performing diagnostic imaging and related procedures to demonstrate anatomy for interpretation and/or intervention while adhering to MRI safety principles.
- Graduate of accredited school of Radiologic Technology.
- Valid Certified Radiologic Technologist licensure by the State of Florida and
- Valid American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) certification and
- Maintains current BLS/Healthcare Provider certification
- Performs diagnostic imaging and related procedures to demonstrate anatomy and/or physiology for interpretation and/or intervention.
- Exercises professional judgment in performance of services and maintains a demeanor complimentary to quality care.
- Delivers appropriate care while recognizing patient conditions and ensuring successful completion of procedures.
- Complies with all state and federal regulations applicable to each modality.
- Adheres to Orlando Health mission statements and commitment to excellence standards.
- Assesses the patients physical condition and age specific needs.
- Provides instructions that achieve patient cooperation and desired results.
- Performs proper patient identification, acquires patients clinical history and assures that the information is accurately documented.