Nursing Assistant - Orlando Regional Medical Center
As one of the largest tertiary facilities in the region, Orlando Regional Medical Center (ORMC) offers the most advanced care available for all your surgical, medical, rehabilitative and emergency care needs. In addition to a highly qualified team of physicians, nurses and clinical staff, we offer the very latest in technology and diagnostic imaging capabilities. ORMC is a home to Central Florida's only Level One Trauma Center.
Orlando Regional Medical Center (ORMC) at Orlando Health is currently seeking an experienced Nursing Assistant to join their team!
PCU day and night shift available
Intermediate Critical Care night shift available
- High school graduate or equivalent
- One (1) year of nursing assistant work experience within the past five years may substitute for the below training requirement in addition to the requirements listed in the Experience section.
Successful completion of one of the following:
- Nursing Assistant or Patient Care Assistant Program; or
- State of Florida Certified Nursing Assistant certification; or
- State of Florida Licensed Practical Nurse; or
- Current nursing student who has completed one semester of clinical rotation; or
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing; or
- Medical Corpsman, Emergency Medical Technician or Paramedic; or
- Medical personnel licensed outside the United States
- Maintains current BLS/HealthCare Provider certification.
- One (1) year of experience within the past five years in a relevant healthcare setting. No experience required for graduates of an approved school of nursing.