Director of Business Development
Jackson Nurse Professionals is a unique mix of highly skilled professionals who are passionate about putting Nurses to work while remaining incredibly supportive of each other. Our corporate culture encourages individual growth and team development through various training and team-building events while taking the time to have fun at annual potlucks, competitions and company outings.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Salary with 6 figure total income potential
- Yearly President’s Club Trip
- 19 Paid Days Off Your First Year
- Free Onsite Gym
- Free Onsite Wellness and Medical Clinic
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Great Culture
- Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Matching 401K Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Referral Bonuses
Increase top line revenue and bottom-line results for Jackson Nurse Professionals by acquiring new customers and expanding existing client relationships, as assigned. Utilize effective consultative sales and servicing strategies in order to cultivate new and expansion business opportunities for the development of long-term partnerships while creating superior value for our clients.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Utilize tools and resources (LinkedIn, Salesforce, internal database, sales leads etc.) for sourcing to identify and manage prospects.
- Cold and warm calling by phone to qualify prospects, conduct initial needs analysis and set appointments for in person visits.
- Travel of approximately 50% each month to existing or potential client locations.
- Acquire new customers and expand existing clients as assigned.
- Develop MSP relationships with new and existing clients.
- Improve market share within existing clients by increasing headcount, obtaining more favorable rates and/or contract terms thus driving higher revenue for the business.
- Forge and nurture relationships with key client stakeholders to build lasting relationships with prospective clients.
- Act as liaison between clients and account managers by actively participating in issue resolution, contract negations, rate increases, etc. through phone calls, meetings, and follow up.
- Exercise effective consultative sales strategies and closing techniques to successfully achieve individual revenue and performance goals monthly, quarterly, and annually.
- Navigate client organizations in order to cultivate relationships and referrals with relevant departments and connect with the hierarchy of decision makers
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years’ experience in new business development, with a proven sales track record in outstanding sales performance in the Healthcare Industry preferred.
- Proven successful track record in securing MSP contracts.
- Ability to travel and work remotely at least 50% of the month
- Communicates and works well with others in a team environment.
- Ability to penetrate large corporate accounts.
- Superior organizational, presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to thrive in a challenging environment requiring a high degree of deadline-driven productivity, commitment, adaptability, communication, initiative and follow-through.
- Effective time management skills, with strong organization and prioritization abilities