Business Systems Analyst II
Business Systems Analyst II
Support the project management and business services for the Office of Research – Graduate, and Research Information Technology (OR- GRIT) team.
Primary responsibilities for this position include:
- Demonstrate proficient and comprehensive knowledge of defined skill areas/applications to integrate fundamental elements from other specialties into work assignments; apply knowledge of principles, practices, and procedures of a particular field of specialization to complete difficult assignments.
- May lead a project team involved in the completion of difficult assignments, requiring proficient knowledge of the field of specialization; interpret and communicate information, ideas and instructions clearly, accurately, and persuasively both verbally and in writing including materials intended for distribution.
- Typically work with minimal supervision on difficult assignments, conferring with the manager as needed.
- Provide Tier II production support for the Huron Research Suite, and supporting solutions, such as AURORA, PARIS, TERA, and other reporting tools.
- Lead portions of large tasks or projects, including implementations and upgrades. Design new or improved business processes based on analysis; manage subsequent changes to improved business processes. Identify, document, and analyze business rules, regulations, guidance, and policies that govern the business process.
- Develop and execute test plans (UAT, end-to-end, etc.) and execute testing to ensure desired results are achieved.
- Develop and maintain training resources for end-users. Facilitate functional and technical training for end-users.
- Ensure that proposed processes do not conflict with other modules or processes across the unit or institution. Maintain familiarity with installed software standards and procedures and evaluate other tools to determine the appropriate fit into application development.
- Interact with other Office of Research and University personnel to ensure effective communication, cooperation, and collaboration.
- Provide other support to the Director of OR-GRIT, as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Office of Research
Monday - Friday; 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. The schedule may vary as required.
Type of Appointment:
$64,518 - Negotiable
Bachelor's or Master's degree and 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Excellent writing and verbal skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Knowledge of the Huron Research Suite (HRS) electronic research administration (ERA) applications a plus.
- PeopleSoft ERP solutions a plus.
Additional Application Materials Requirements:
Special Instructions to Applicants:
If you are selected as the final candidate for an employment opportunity here at UCF, both your position and salary will be significantly based upon the information that you have provided in your application for employment. We urge you to please take the time to complete the application in its entirety.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
As an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, UCF encourages all qualified applicants to apply, including women, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and members of traditionally underrepresented populations. UCF's Equal Opportunity Statement can be viewed at: http://www.oie.ucf.edu/documents/PresidentsStatement.pdf. As a Florida public university, UCF makes all application materials and selection procedures available to the public upon request.
The University of Central Florida is proud to be a smoke-free campus and an E-Verify employer.