Senior Manager, Web Strategy & Operations
Searching for a role where you drive some of the future’s most promising innovations? FARO is an international company where ideas count more than hierarchy. We develop and market computer-aided 3D measurement and imaging devices and software. At FARO, smart, skilled people work together in an open atmosphere…. And challenging work never gets boring. Become a part of this great team and start moving forward.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Manager, Web Strategy & Operations. This role will oversee the planning, development, governance, and optimization of all web properties. The position must have the requisite blend of business and marketing acumen paired with a deep understanding of frontend and backend web technology. Sitecore (CMS) experience strongly preferred.
- Leading-edge technology
- A team of Aces to work with
- An open mind for new ideas and methodologies
- 7 to 10 years of online marketing experience with a strong focus on web strategy, operations, governance, analytics
- Experience managing agency relationships
- Previous experience with A/B and multivariate testing, advanced personalization, and eCommerce
- In-depth knowledge of analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Adobe Analytics. Excellent quantitative and analytical skills, a data-driven mindset.
- The keen ability to project manage complex, cross-functional initiatives with excellent organizational skills and great attention to detail.
- Familiarity with Pardot and SFDC preferred
How you will make a difference @ FARO:
- Manage corporate Web properties to support the company’s business objectives (e.g. brand presence, thought leadership, qualified leads, revenue generation) and corporate objectives
- Collaborate with the cross functional partners team to develop web inbound lead goals and measure results
- Ability to develop prospect and customer journey analysis to drive engagement, improve visitor interactions, and optimize performance of web properties.
- Be a trend setter for developments in search and web analytics. Own the technical implementation of tagging content and analytics.
- Collaborate with key internal resources and external vendors to plan and implement changes to optimize users’ website experience.
- Establish program measurement methodology and analyze results in terms of ROI and success criteria (attraction, engagement, qualification, acceleration) using various data sources.
- Establishes clear roles and responsibilities for content delivery, a website governance program and ensures quality control of all content being posted to FARO web properties.
- Maintains a consistent look and feel throughout all web properties ensuring web content adheres to brand standards and content strategy, including messaging, tone and style.
- Manages multiple concurrent web projects from start to launch, ensuring all requirements have been met, sites are thoroughly tested and projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Provide regular status reports to all levels of management
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand, talk and communicate, use hands/fingers, feel and reach with arms. This position requires the ability bend or stoop as necessary and frequently lift up to 50 lbs.
- Speak and prepare oral and written communication clearly and effectively, fostering open communication, listen to others, and deliver presentations.
- Act with integrity, demonstrate adaptability, and develop self through learning and feedback.
- Convey a sense of urgency, persistence, and commitment.
- Think strategically, analyze issues, use sound judgment, and innovate.
What FARO can offer you:
FARO has excellent benefits for you and your family. We believe in a balanced work-life and have developed programs and benefits plans to support that ethic, such as:
- A competitive paid time off bank and paid holidays
- Medical, dental, life and AD&D insurance plans
- Pre-tax flex spending accounts for medical and dependent care
- 401K with employer match
- Tuition reimbursement and training opportunities
- Wellness fairs
- Frequent lunch and learns to help educate employees about various issues affecting their lives
- Other employee events
FARO Technologies is a Drug Free Workplace with Pre-Employment Drug Screening. We provide equal employment [and affirmative action] opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.