HVAC Technician, Lead - ORMC Engineering - FT - 2nd - Orlando Health Orlando Regional Medical Center (ORMC)
Orlando Health is one of Floridas most comprehensive private, not-for-profit healthcare systems providing access to nearly two million Central Florida residents and has provided care for more than 4,600 international visitors annually. Our physician practices, diagnostic centers, hospitals and advanced medical treatments and procedures, along with our highly qualified team of medical specialists, have distinguished Orlando Health as a healthcare leader. We are one of Central Floridas largest employers with more than 15,000 employees and nearly 3,000 affiliated physicians supporting our philosophy of providing a continuum of care that revolves around patients needs. As a leading healthcare resource, providing world-class medical care as well as training our future healthcare providers, Orlando Health will continue to foster growth and development throughout the region for generations to come. We are looking for talented individuals to be part of our team.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- HVAC technical diploma/certificate or Orange County HVAC Journeyman License.
- EPA Type IV Universal Certification.
- Valid Florida drivers license with no more than six (6) points, at least 21 years of age, and must be insurable under the Orlando
- Health insurance carriers requirements and standards.
- Five (5) years of HVAC experience in commercial, industrial or health care organizations is required.
- Receives and reviews work orders, and distributes assignments to HVAC Technicians.
- Coordinates and schedules projects with the Engineering Supervisor. Estimates time and materials to perform required tasks.
- Works with outside vendors and contractors as needed.