IT Security Engineer Senior
As an IT security engineer senior, youll provide technical engineering services that support integrated security systems and solutions. Youll coordinate work with in-house teams to identify effective tools and techniques to monitor and remediate vulnerable IT assets. Additionally, youll communicate threat intelligence and vulnerability management options.
Must have qualifications
- Associate's Degree or higher in an Information Technology discipline, Math or other related field of study and minimum of four years working with operating system hardware and/or software components in a large IT environment with many categories of devices, infrastructures and operating systems.
- In lieu of a degree, a minimum of six years related experience working with operating system hardware and/or software components in a large IT environment with many categories of devices, infrastructures and operating systems may be accepted.
- Experience with vulnerability management, enterprise remediation efforts, patch management and system hardening
- Knowledge of Common Vulnerability Exposure (CVE) or prioritizing vulnerability remediation
- Strong working knowledge of MS Azure & O365 Solutions, Windows Server 2012, R2, Microsoft Active Directory, PowerShell
- Experience with tools such as Nessus, SCCM, Palo Alto Cortex XDR, SEP
- Experience with NIST security controls, the governance, risk management, and compliance.
- Gainshare bonus up to 30% of your eligible earnings; Progressive rewards each of us with an annual bonus based on company performance
- 401(k) with dollar-for-dollar company match up to 6%
- Diverse, inclusive and welcoming culture with Employee Resource Groups
- Career development and tuition assistance
- Onsite gym and healthcare at large locations
- Wellness programs to help you maintain a better quality of life
- Medical, dental and vision, including free preventive care
Equal Opportunity Employer
Sponsorship for work authorization for foreign national candidates is not available for this position.