R&D Analyst Senior
As a Senior Level Research and Development Analyst in our property group, you'll be challenged with, developing, deploying and supporting next generation rating models, analyzing company-wide performance, and resolving issues affecting our product. In addition, youll have the opportunity to recommend new ways to improve our product offerings and conduct project work. Youll also be exposed to many areas of the organization, giving you the opportunity to collaborate with other groups.
Must have Qualifications:
- PhD with emphasis in Statistics, Mathematics, Actuarial Science, Economics, Engineering or Operations Research
- In lieu of PhD, Master's degree with emphasis in Statistics, Mathematics, Actuarial Science, Economics, Engineering or Operations Research plus at least three years of analysis experience
- In lieu of PhD or Masters degree, Bachelor's degree with emphasis in Statistics, Mathematics, Actuarial Science, Economics, Engineering or Operations Research plus either
- Three years of analysis experience in a Product, Pricing or Actuarial role with Property and Casualty Insurance, or
- Successful completion of all preliminary actuarial exams and at least one Associateship level exam within the Casualty Actuarial Society
- Ability to develop predictive data models using statistical, mathematical or data mining methods.
- Intermediate to advanced programming skills using software such as SAS or R.
- Advanced skills in Excel with knowledge of spreadsheet functionality including VLOOKUP, pivot tables, charts, graphing and macros.
- Proven project management skills.
- Gainshare bonus up to 16% of your eligible earnings; Progressive rewards each of us with an annual bonus based on company performance
- 401(k) with dollar-for-dollar company match up to 6%
- Diverse, inclusive and welcoming culture with Employee Resource Groups
- Career development and tuition assistance
- Onsite gym and healthcare at large locations
- Wellness programs to help you maintain a better quality of life
- Medical, dental and vision, including free preventive care
Sponsorship for work authorization for foreign national candidates is not available for this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer