Product Analyst to Product Analyst Senior
As a Product Analyst, youll be challenged with state level product analyses and recommendations with the opportunity to be part of broader initiatives such as modernizing ancillary property products. Whether your involvement is at the state level or regional level, youll be supporting profitable growth in our fast-growing property business while collaborating with other groups. If you're a self-starter with strong analytical skills and a drive for results, you'll enjoy this exciting opportunity.
Must have Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a quantitative field of study and a minimum of 1-year analytical work experience
- In lieu of a quantitative degree, a bachelor's degree or higher and a minimum of 3 years of analytical work experience
- In lieu of a degree, a minimum of 4 years of analytical work experience
- This position requires online pre-employment testing for external candidates.
- Demonstrated ability to extract, manipulate, and analyze data.
- Basic technical aptitude and experience in data manipulation using tools such as SAS, SQL, R or equivalent.
- Intermediate skills in Excel including the ability to create, manipulate and formulate spreadsheets, VLOOKUP, pivot tables, charts and graphing.
- Solid knowledge of mainframe reporting packages.
- Gainshare bonus up to 16% of your eligible earnings; Progressive rewards each of us with an annual bonus based on company performance.
- 401(k) with dollar-for-dollar company match up to 6%.
- Diverse, inclusive and welcoming culture with Employee Resource Groups.
- Career development and tuition assistance.
- Onsite gym and healthcare at large locations.
- Wellness programs to help you maintain a better quality of life.
- Medical, dental and vision, including free preventive care.
Sponsorship for work authorization for foreign national candidates is not available for this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer