Business Systems Consultant
As a business systems consultant on our Home and Property team, you will be responsible for supporting business efforts by providing system support to other business groups, auditing system functionality for accuracy, and testing system enhancements. Preferential applicants have related system analysis experience, or backgrounds in software testing.
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related discipline
- In lieu of a degree, must have 2 years of related work experience in a professional business or technical role.
- Basic knowledge of vendor and/or internally developed systems. Knowledge of system interfaces, user functionality and various system environments.
- Familiarity with business area processes and procedures.
- Experience with SQL or other query language.
- Basic computer skills including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. JIRA or other Atlassian software.
- Claims and underwriting experience.
- Gainshare bonus up to 16% of your eligible earnings; Progressive rewards each of us with an annual bonus based on company performance
- 401(k) with dollar-for-dollar company match up to 6%
- Diverse, inclusive, and welcoming culture with Employee Resource Groups
- Career development and tuition assistance
- Wellness programs to help you maintain a better quality of life
- Medical, dental, and vision, including free preventive care
Equal Opportunity Employer