Supervisor, Medical Practice
Department: STCP Primary Care Narcoossee
Status: Full Time
The Supervisor, Medical Practice has operational supervisory responsibility of an Orlando Health Physician Group Practice site.
High school graduate or equivalent.
Three (3) years experience in a physician office setting.
- The Supervisor focuses on daily operations such as personnel supervision, compliance with organizational policies and procedures, facility management, patient scheduling and business related reporting and functions.
- Oversees scheduling patients and improved access for patients to the practice.
- Acts as a resource for the Chief Operations Officer, Director of Operations, and/or Operations Manager.
- Manages operations to provide physician clients with the most efficient, and cost effective clinical operation.
- Assists in development, administration and support of organizational policies and procedures. Implements and monitors projects and operational functions as developed by the Chief Operations Officer, Director of Operations, and /or Operations Manager.
- Assist physician(s) with creation of strategies for efficiency and growth of the practice.
- Provides management reports to physicians and administration for review, practice planning, practice marketing, and completes practice development.
- Manages various personnel functions including hiring, work assignments, coaching plans, and disciplinary actions.
- Develop systems knowledge, including practice management systems and electronic medical records where applicable.
- Proficient in word processing, spreadsheet development, and presentation skills required.
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, and supervisory skills required.
- Provides department level orientation to new team members to include system software, telephone processes and protocols, office equipment usage, departmental policies and procedures, customer service expectations, job competencies, and coaching plans.
- Maintains reasonably regular, punctual attendance consistent with Orlando Health policies, the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards.
- Maintains compliance with all Orlando Health policies and procedures.
Other Related Functions
- Educates and supervises staff.
- Provides necessary documentation relating to policies and procedures.
- Maintains confidentiality of data and information.
- Functions as a member of the medial office management team.
ADDRESS: 901 N Narcoossee Rd St. Cloud FL 34771
ABOUT ORLANDO HEALTH
Orlando Health is one of Florida's most comprehensive private, not-for-profit healthcare networks, and is based in Orlando, FL. Our facilities, advanced medical treatments and procedures, and highly qualified staff have distinguished Orlando Health as a healthcare leader for nearly two million Central Florida residents and 10,000 international visitors annually. Click here to learn more about Orlando Health.