If you're looking for the chance to learn, grow, and make a contribution to the community, look at employment opportunities with Full Sail University. You'll find your choice of career opportunities, great benefits, an environment that welcomes and values creativity, and a work experience that is both challenging and rewarding!
Reporting to the Student Loan Management Manager, the primary purpose of the Student Loan Management Coordinator is to assist in the day to day operations of the Student Loan Management Department. This is an entry-level position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare collateral for Exit Interviews
- Prepare, mail and file all withdrawal student paperwork in accordance to Title IV regulations
- Maintain graduate and withdrawn student files, ensuring the protection and security of private information
- Assist with relevant paperwork/forms and provide current student contact information to lenders and servicers and in school system
- Maintain office supplies
- Oversee Work Study Employees timesheets, schedules and assignments
- Other tasks and projects as required
- Adheres to the policies and procedures of Full Sail University
- Maintains strict confidentiality of company and personnel information
- Demonstrates a strong commitment to the mission and values of the organization
- Adheres to company attendance standards
- A friendly, professional demeanor, verbal and written communication skills, as well as proven excellence in customer service are essential
- Ability to multitask and communicate effectively, using critical thinking and analysis skills
Education and/or Experience:
- Associate's Degree preferred or an equivalent combination of education
Environmental Factors/Physical Demands:
Physical requirements include remaining seated for potentially more than 8 hours per day, computer operation/data entry and minor lifting
Must be flexible and able to work a 40 hour work week. May include some overtime, nights and weekends.
Full Sail is an Equal Opportunity Employer.