Operations Manager - Vacation Rentals
Prestige Homes Florida is growing! We are currently seeking an Operations Manager to add to our team.
The Operations Manager will be responsible for providing exceptional service to every guest and owner, while simultaneously maximizing company profitability. Furthermore, the Operations Manager will be responsible for ensuring that all vacation home operations are performed professionally and adhere to company standards. Other responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Directing and coordinating the activities of housekeeping, reservations, guest service, maintenance.
- Regular inspection of properties.
- Be available on-call after hours for emergency calls from guests.
- Communications between company, owners, and guests. Vacation home owner communication happens on a daily basis via text, phone, and email and all guest and client calls must be answered timely.
- Motivating, coaching, and training new hires of company policies and standards.
- Understanding financial statements and budget, including staffing guidelines.
- Controlling company owner schedules, expenses, and implementing cost-saving strategies.
- Guiding, developing, and/or implementing policies, procedures, and systems to improve business operations.
- Maintaining a cooperative and positive work environment.
**Please note that this job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all functions that the Operations Manager may be asked to perform. Also note that this is a very hands on position that will require work from home as well as working "in the field". This is a hybrid remote AND field position.
- Operations Manager candidates must have a minimum of 2 years of hospitality supervisory experience.
- Desire to learn about, and operate, a vacation rental management portfolio.
- Previous experience with scheduling.
- Have an understanding of cost controls and some budgetary knowledge.
- Real Estate License preferred, but not required.
- Proven ability to deliver exceptional guest / client service results as measured through guest satisfaction and client satisfaction .
- Ability to read, write and speak English, with excellent grammar and communication skills (written and verbal).
Acceptable candidate will be able to successfully complete a pre-employment drug screening and background check. EOE