Job Location: Give Kids The World - Kissimmee, FL
Position Type: Full Time
Education Level: 4 Year Degree
SUMMARY OF OVERALL PURPOSE
Provide oversight and quality control over assigned projects to ensure all are completed on time, within budget and with minimal impact on daily operations.
- Oversee all assigned projects to ensure work is properly scoped and scheduled.
- Monitor activities: costs, operations, budgets and timelines for all assigned projects.
- Identify, communicate, and resolve any items requiring changes to design or schedule to ensure Village operations remain minimally impacted both during and after construction.
- Ensure all work meets Village Safety and Security protocols.
- Develop and adhere to predetermined standards for safety, quality, efficiency, and productivity.
- Create and maintain project schedules with project scheduling software.
- Ensure milestones are met on all assigned projects.
- Work with all parties to develop and disperse budgets for all assigned projects.
- Prioritize projects to ensure all needed work is done in a timely manner.
- Create and maintain project documentation including designs, plans, meeting minutes, proposals, change orders, as-built drawings, etc.
All other duties as assigned
PHYSICAL DEMANDS OUTSIDE NORMAL WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Regularly required to walk, stand, bend, crouch, balance, use hands/arms to lift/move objects.
- Ability to move/lift up to 75 lbs.
- Must be able to climb ladders unaided.
- Must be able to work in and around ongoing construction sites.
- Work in outdoor weather conditions.
- Have a flexible schedule in order to work days, nights, weekends and holidays.
SKILLS, COMPETENCIES, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Current knowledge of construction and building codes.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills with the ability to manage and execute tasks in a dynamic environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Establishes effective working relationships by adjusting approaches to meet the needs of a diverse team.
- Effectively identifies and analyzes problems.
- Uses creative solutions to solve problems with varying degrees of information.
- PC skills including Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel). Proficient in project scheduling software (e.g., MS Project).
- Ability to operate a motorized vehicle, including battery-operated golf cart.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record. Bachelor's Degree in related field.
- At least 5 years of previous project management experience with similar functional areas.
Give Kids The World is a drug-free workplace.