Outbound Sales Agent
Outbound Sales Agent
The Outbound Sales Agent will report directly to the Call Center Manager. They are responsible for attracting potential new customers by calling and booking quality package sales and/ or tours from the database. Outbound Sales Agents are responsible for providing the highest quality of service in an attentive, courteous and efficient manner.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Maintain a high level of accuracy and confidentiality in entering, reviewing, and updating tour packages.
- Support the daily activities and assignments provided by the Call Center Supervisor.
- Maintain an upbeat, positive and motivated demeanor.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Completes any and all tasks assigned by management.
- Adhere to all company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Ability to function independently with little supervision.
- Verify new customers who have responded to advertisements and through other marketing channels.
- Explain the offer briefly in a professional and enthusiastic manner.
- Answer any questions.
- Maintain confidentiality of personal information.
- Meet or exceed weekly performance metrics.
- Present a positive attitude and disposition to each caller.
- Build rapport with customers over the phone.
- Ability to actively listen and ask probing questions to understand concerns and overcome objections.
- Possess closing skills.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior sales experience preferred.
- Must possess strong selling skills.
- Must possess good time management and organizational skills.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak the English language. Bilingual is a plus.
- Must be enthusiastic, energetic, and self-motivated.
- Experience working in the Vacation Ownership or hospitality industry preferred.
- Open Availability, including evenings and weekends required.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
This is an onsite position located at 25 Town Center Blvd. Clermont, FL 34714
$10.00/Hour PLUS Uncapped Commission
More searches like this
- Entertainment / Leisure Sales $30,000 - $49,999 Permanent jobs in Clermont
- Hospitality Sales $30,000 - $49,999 Permanent jobs in Clermont
- Legal Sales $30,000 - $49,999 Permanent jobs in Clermont
- Professional Sales $30,000 - $49,999 Permanent jobs in Clermont
- Real Estate Sales $30,000 - $49,999 Permanent jobs in Clermont