Digital Marketing Outreach Coordinator
At Launch That, we celebrate our success and offer a vibrant and fun culture that focuses on relationships and collaboration! In addition to a full suite of benefits, our team members enjoy a unique breakroom with complimentary Xbox, arcade games, hot beverages on demand, fountain drinks, and a robust snack bar! We volunteer in our community and we have exciting company events. We work hard and appreciate work/life balance, so all of our team members enjoy a paid company-wide Holiday Break from December 24th - January 1st each year!
About Us: Our mission is to connect people to extraordinary resources.
Launch That was founded in 2007 as an entrepreneurial digital marketing startup that's grown from 2 founders in a garage to almost 100 digital, tech, creative and content professionals in the heart of downtown Orlando. We’re on the cutting edge of digital marketing with a vision to build the most valuable digital brands. We believe we will achieve this by connecting people to extraordinary resources. Launch That's core talent is exceptional. Many team members have 10+ years of experience in digital industries across extremely competitive business lines. However, it's our culture that distinguishes us. We're a close-knit, interactive company with a passion to build something special. This is exemplified by our state-of-the-art workplace which we designed and own ourselves. It is also demonstrated in our unique, fun events where we celebrate our successes. We believe that our work starts and ends with our team - and it's that focus that makes us one of the best places to work, not just in Orlando, but in the country.
About this Role: We are looking for driven and passionate Outreach Coordinators to join our Outreach Marketing team!
The Digital Marketing Outreach Coordinator role is an entry-level position in the Marketing Outreach team (aka Link building) and into Launch That. It is half outreach and half strategy, working closely with other teams. This position works with a variety of Launch That’s lines of business.
Bonus Eligibility: This role is eligible for metric-based bonusing related to link building, without caps!
Location: This will not be a fully remote position, long-term. Under non-pandemic circumstances, it will be hybrid, and collaboration will be necessary in the physical office for a specified number of days per week. In-office protocols are designed for safety. Launch That has flexible work from home options that will continue to be available. We are a conscientious workplace and make recommended changes to our current voluntary return to office practices, as warranted by changing conditions in our area.
What You'll Do
- Contact other website owners on behalf of our properties
- Create and develop emails that convey our lines of business and engage recipients
- Communicate effectively and consistently via email to assist your success
- Reach monthly/quarterly link goals
- Create link building search phrases on a weekly basis
- Harvest contact information on a weekly basis
- Assist with reports via data collection and ultimately report generation
- Maintain ongoing and efficient organization of email inbox to ensure prompt review and response of incoming correspondence from internal and external sources
What Your Experience Looks Like:
- 6 months to 1 year of experience working in an office environment
- Agility and adaptability: the ability to function well in a high-paced and dynamic environment.
- A fundamental understanding of Internet search and an ability to learn more about it
- Ability to communicate & work collaboratively
- Ability to self-manage, drive initiatives & execute tasks to completion
- Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to consistently update statuses in a proprietary software database
- Be comfortable with extensively working within a variety of Google Drive applications
- Must be consistent in identifying, researching and ensuring outreach contacts are high quality organizations/websites
- Proven ability to work in Excel, MS Word
- Willingness to take direction but also to find creative ways to improve on that direction
- Keen time-management skills
- A competitive drive, initiative, and a desire to win
- A sales-oriented personality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills – must be detail-oriented
- More than 1 years of experience working in an office environment
- Prior employment that was team-oriented, metrics focused and held high-levels of self-autonomy to reach established goals (such as sales, outbound marketing, etc)
- Bachelor’s degree with education received in psychology, sociology, marketing, advertising or business management fields
- Held previous leadership position in a job or in an organization
Please note, in an effort to mitigate unconscious bias in our recruiting processes, we are utilizing Career Place as part of our application process. Please look for an email after you submit this application that will direct you on how to proceed in the application process. Please note that we do not see your name or resume until after you have successfully passed the Homework stage of the process and have been chosen to be interviewed by the Hiring Manager. Thank you!
Why Work @ Launch That?
- In 2020, we became a best place to work!
- We invest in ourselves and our community (read more about How We Give Back)
- We value ideas, creativity, and productivity. People who succeed at Launch That are those who are passionate about their roles and our mission.
- We know benefits are an important part of a Rocketeer’s professional life, and we evaluate and update them on a recurring basis. We offer employer paid short and long-term disability insurance, 401K, an Employee Assistance Plan, generous PTO including Maternity and Paternity leave, as well as career growth opportunities, and more!