The American Fundraising Foundation (AmFund) based in Maitland, Florida is seeking outstanding, self-motivated individual to join our team in our Sales and Development Department. AmFund is a 501 (c) 3 Nonprofit Organization that provides unrestricted funding support to other nonprofit organizations across the United States. Last year we celebrated our 21st year of service and have experienced unprecedented growth in the last 2 years – distributing nearly $40 million dollars to worthy organizations. The demand for our services and funding is at an all-time high, necessitating our expansion.
The Sales and Development Assistant for AmFund is a key position that works closely with our Development Directors and primarily works to set appointments, answer phone calls, and respond to emails. This position has excellent growth opportunity within AmFund.
If you are looking for a rewarding experience – working to help support other nonprofit organizations such as, animal shelters, hospice organizations, symphony orchestras, literacy programs, and many others through the work AmFund does for them, this is a rewarding position with purpose. Full training will be provided.
Recommended Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to make cold call appointments
- Salesforce CRM
- Initiative and drive to work under minimal supervision
- Organizational skills such as time management
- Accuracy with Microsoft Office and ability to learn new programs and software
- Strong interpersonal skills
Top Reasons to Work at AmFund:
- Great company culture
- Generous Benefits package
- Team-focused environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and development