The American Fundraising Foundation (AmFund) based in Maitland, Florida is seeking an outstanding, self-motivated individual to join our team in our Travel Department. AmFund is a 501 (c) 3 Nonprofit organization that provides unrestricted funding support to other nonprofit organizations across the United States through our Fundraising Travel Program. This year we celebrated our 22nd year of service and have distributed nearly $40 million dollars to worthy organizations, resulting in unprecedented growth in the last 2 years. The demand for our services and funding is at an all-time high, necessitating the expansion of our travel services division.
We have immediate openings for experienced travel agents who are passionate about travel and customer service to become a winning part of our extraordinary team. The ideal candidate will have travel experience under his or her belt and be familiar with both domestic and foreign destinations. We offer some on-the-job training, but we need someone who can start performing on day one. Experience using Sabre and/or Clientbase is a plus. This role relies heavily on organization and time management skills. We have a wonderful company culture and team-oriented environment.
- Assist travelers with domestic and international travel including air, car, and hotel, tours/excursions, etc.
- Follow up with clients regarding their travel plans.
- Advise travel clients about travel options and travel insurance.
- Enter data into our software (Clientbase) and maintain client files.
- At least 2 years of experience working as a travel agent.
- Combination of consumer and corporate travel experience a plus.
- Cruise knowledge is a plus.
- Sabre experience a plus.
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Familiarity with domestic and foreign travel destinations.
- Fluency in English - multilingualism is a plus.
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively.
- Sound knowledge of domestic and international travel trends.
- Personal travel experience will be considered an advantage.
Job Type: Full-time
- Travel Agent: 2+ years (Required)
- Sabre: 1+ year (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- United States (Required)
Apply for Travel Specialist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly