Florida Coast Equipment (FCE) is North America’s largest Kubota dealership group. We believe in fostering an environment that helps employees realize their full potential – a place where you can grow as a person and a professional. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer / Veterans / Disabled.
The role of the Sale Manager is to assist the Director of Sales in day-to-day operations and maintain a positive sales force.
- Promote the entire dealership, products, and services, including sales, rental, parts, and service departments.
- Know and utilize FCE Pledge daily.
- Effectively greet all customers.
- Evaluate daily, weekly, & monthly sales goals.
- Knowledge of Current Promotions (Discounts, Finance Options, etc.).
- Manage and coach sales team for growth and potential.
- Monitor sales team Activities through Salesforce. (Calls, Opportunities, Close Rates).
- Design and implement strategic sales plans to expand customer base.
- Coordinate sales activities locally and regionally.
- Manage sales budgets and projections.
- Track and analyze sales statistics and vital quantitative metrics.
- Communicate with customers, employees, and vendors in a professional, respectful manner always.
- Maintain a positive, friendly, helpful attitude always.
- Develop and maintain relationships with current and potential accounts.
- Maintain the ability to travel to all events for training, tradeshows, and other required events.
- Assist sales team with negotiating customer pricing.
- Sustain knowledge of current market trends and seasonal fluctuations.
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace.
- Adhere to all company safety policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Self-motivated and slightly competitive tendencies.
- Must be confident and proficient in the use of technology, including Microsoft Office.
- Proficient in the use of Salesforce.
- Basic mathematical skills, including introductory algebra and geometry.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with many types of people and personalities.
- Ability to cooperate and work closely with all Sales Reps.
- Physical ability to lift a 50 lb. object into the bed of a pickup truck.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability