Winter Park, Florida
If you're looking for the chance to learn, grow, and make a contribution to the community, look at employment opportunities with Full Sail University. You'll find your choice of career opportunities, great benefits, an environment that welcomes and values creativity, and a work experience that is both challenging and rewarding!The Online Document Specialist is responsible for the receiving, coding, reviewing, auditing, maintenance and management of incoming student documents, files, and Enrollment data affecting various departments including Admissions, Financial Aid, and Education. The Online Document Specialist must be consistently efficient and accurate in the reviewing and management of all incoming student documents, files, and Enrollment data and should ensure Full Sail's database is updated in a timely manner in order to accurately reflect the student's status in the Enrollment process. Reports directly to Document Management Team Leader.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Mental stamina sufficient to work long hours
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to maintain attention and concentration for extended periods of time
- Work well in a team environment; positive attitude a must
- Creative problem-solver with attention to detail
- Thrive in fast-paced, dynamic, evolving environment
- Professional, punctual, and dependable
- Ability to work under pressure in a deadline-oriented environment
- Remain current on Full Sail accreditation and compliance standards set forth by the ACCSC
- Remain current on Full Sail University's Admissions requirements
- Strong written and verbal skills for effective communication and cross-departmental cooperation.
Education and/or Experience:
- Have at least one year administrative experience and relevant computer skills
- High School diploma required
- College degree preferred
- Knowledge of basic computer functionality, including converting files to PDF, changing filenames and moving documents to various locations digitally
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite programs, including Outlook, Excel, and Word
Environmental Factors/Physical Demands:
Work is performed in an office environment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to have the ability to maintain active employee communication and access, input and retrieve information from the computer system. May be subject to bending, reaching, kneeling, stooping and lifting up to thirty (30) pounds.
Full Sail is an Equal Opportunity Employer.