Property Inspections Processor
Home Property Inspection Representative
Stillwater Insurance Group
“Join our hardworking collaborative team where your contributions will be celebrated and valued.”
Stillwater Insurance Group is a national insurance provider that offers a full suite of insurance products and services. We strive to be the most respected insurance provider in the United States and that respect starts with our employees.
This is an in-office position. The successful candidate is responsible for the review of property inspections for new and renewal business to ensure all properties insured meet the applicable underwriting standards.
- Evaluating individual new business and renewal inspection reports for property insurance policies.
- Assume ownership and follow timelines in ordering and reviewing home inspections, agent notifications, and updating inspection department notes efficiently and accurately.
- Review and identify ineligible risk based on applicable underwriting standards using property inspection reports, photos, and public records. Document findings of review clearly.
- Set-up and diary for follow-up of requested documentation and information.
- Prepare and send Notices of Cancellation or Non-Renewal based on appropriate underwriting concerns.
- Review and determine compliance in accordance with State regulations concerning new business and non-renewal notice requirements before issuance of a notice.
- Assist agents, insureds, and other departments with inspection questions, request, and inquiries.
- Maintain established levels of productivity and quality standards within a fast-paced environment.
- Works collaboratively with other team members, departments and insurance agents.
- High School diploma or GED
- Property & Casualty Insurance preferred
- Proficient on data entry software (Excel, Word)
- Strong organizational, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits to keep you and your family protected.
- 401(k) Plan to help you plan for your retirement.
- Gym/Fitness Center reimbursement to support your commitment to staying healthy.
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) program to help you maintain your work/life balance.
Apply today to start your journey of being celebrated and valued with Stillwater Insurance Group.
Offer for employment is contingent upon the favorable responses from both a background investigation and a pre-employment drug screen.
Stillwater Insurance Group is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer.