Career Services Process Manager
- Jobs Partnership
- Winter Park, Florida
- Full benefits including 401k match
- May 19, 2023
- Jul 18, 2023
- Education / Training
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Career Level
This role is responsible for development and execution of the Career Services Strategy. The position is also responsible for managing educational partnerships in assisting with funding opportunities and program enrollment for participants. The responsibilities include collaboration with Director of Partnerships to connect participants to career path opportunities.
- Build the Career Services strategy to design the most efficient and effective approaches to educating and exposing participants to career and educational opportunities that meet their needs. This includes development of identification of services and tools, training, and communication of opportunities to participants.
- Establish and facilitate opportunities for participants to be educated about methods of job seeking, events and exposure to representatives from industries or organizations.
- Facilitate strong relationships with existing business partners to link participants to the business partners’ hiring needs.
- Develop strategies for new education partners to serve as potential sources for participants.
Accelerated Skills Training
- Coordinates Pathways to Success night to inform participants of career options including AST.
- Respond to all applicants who demonstrate interest in training via phone and email.
- Keep track of participants and graduates in the process of obtaining an AST certificate.
- Work closely with CareerSource to ensure participants obtain scholarship funding for AST.
- Educate all stakeholders on educational programs, expected outcomes, student services, and financial considerations as it relates to technical training.
- Maintain records in Salesforce.
- Manage qualifications and distribution process for stipends for participants.
Participant Employment & Graduate Guidance Counseling
- Provide guidance counseling for participants/graduates seeking the next step in their job search.
- Work with Director of Partnerships to meet and exceed participant/graduate placement goals.
- Keep updated database of participants and graduates, resumes, desired career outcomes, and strengths.
- Email a list of “Hot Jobs” to graduates and participants as opportunities are identified.
- Create periodic opportunities to serve graduates in their job search and professional development.
- Maintain all data and records on all student/graduate placements.
- Suggest testimonial content for Graduate Facebook Page and social media outlets.
- Coordinate and plan Career Fair and serve as the lead contact for Career Fair.
- Coordinate the collection, compilation, and analysis of participant job placements and AST enrollments.
- Compile success stories of participants and graduates that have found employment and/or enrolled in AST.
- Strong interest in preparing people in under-resourced communities in life and work skills founded on Biblical principles that help them with essential skills training, connections to resources, career planning and access to better job opportunities.
- At least two years of experience in career development, placement services, recruitment, training, higher education, workforce development, community development or other applicable experience.
- Prefer Bachelor’s degree in non-profit management; social work, human resources, sociology, psychology, or other related degree.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and strong ability to build partnerships.
- Creative problem-solver with strong attention to detail and follow-through.
- Ability to be prompt and professional in call return etiquette, email responsiveness, and social media awareness.
- Exceptional program and project management skills including building systems and procedures for diverse stakeholders.
- Must be available at least one evening weekly during LifeWorks classes (currently 38 evenings per year) and available for JP evening events. This time will be flex- time during the work week.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
- Nine Paid Holidays
- 401K with Matching Program
- Paid Time Off: 20 Days PTO/Calendar Year
- Flex Time for Salaried Positions
- Employee Assistance Program and Employee Discount Program
- Professional Development Opportunities
Jobs Partnership provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.