Workflow Operations Associate, Orlando, FL
***This position will start on Jan 15, 2024***
At Schwab, you're empowered to make an impact on your career. Here, innovative thought meets creative problem solving, helping us “challenge the status quo” and transform the finance industry together.
In Advisor Services we have built our business on serving the needs of Registered Investment Advisors (RIAs) and advancing an industry that helps the advisor and their clients thrive. We understand their needs, and work side by side providing them the support to help them manage their firm and meet their goals. In the centralized Workflow Solutions team, our mission is to provide quality, timely and efficient workflow support to our service teams and our Advisors.
Our Workflow Solutions Associate is primarily focused on the operational work submitted by our Advisors, communicating generally electronically and making outbound calls to our Advisors on work that is not in good order. This may include cashiering functions, account maintenance cases, client verification cases, etc. The timely and accurate processing of these items is critical for the success of our business.What you have
- Minimum 2 years customer service/relationship building experience (internships and collegiate activities will be considered)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to collaborate with internal partners in delivery of timely and accurate information in response to inquiries and/or service issues
- Ability to develop and nurture client relationships
- Series 7 & 63/66 licenses are not required, but you will have the opportunity to enroll in our self-study program after your first 90 days of employment.
- Strong candidates will also have resilient attitude to help achieve client satisfaction in a continuous call environment
- Ability to adapt and implement changes as market and business conditions evolve
- A drive to constantly improve the client experience with strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication
- Ability to establish trust and rapport with clients over the phone
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage complex work, self-direct, and quickly develop an understanding of our business
- Team orientation, enthusiasm, professionalism, and strong work ethic with high level of integrity and ethics
- Minimum of 1 year in Advisor Services preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SalesForce
#campusWhat's in it for you
At Schwab, we're committed to empowering our employees' personal and professional success. Our purpose-driven, supportive culture, and focus on your development means you'll get the tools you need to make a positive difference in the finance industry. Our Hybrid Work and Flexibility approach balances our ongoing commitment to workplace flexibility, serving our clients, and our strong belief in the value of being together in person on a regular basis.
We offer a competitive benefits package that takes care of the whole you – both today and in the future:
- 401(k) with company match and Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid time for vacation, volunteering, and 28-day sabbatical after every 5 years of service for eligible positions
- Paid parental leave and family building benefits
- Tuition reimbursement
- Health, dental, and vision insurance