Responsible for greeting employees, customers, VIPs, and dignitaries, and direct them to the appropriate Greater Orlando Aviation Authority offices. Answer incoming calls; take messages or route calls according to office procedures. Perform clerical tasks as assigned, and assist other departments as needed.
- High school graduate and three (3) years customer service experience, preferably as a receptionist or in a similar capacity for a large organization; or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- 25 CWPM
with multi-line telephone system equipment
- Excellent written
and verbal communication skills and a pleasant personality. People oriented.
appearance and demeanor
computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft office programs
prioritization of competing priorities
- Fluent in English; knowledge of one or more additional languages desired
The Greater Orlando Aviation Authority offers a comprehensive benefits package.
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, Sick and Personal Leave Days
- Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Wellness Programs
- Short Term Disability Plan, Long Term Disability Plan and Life Insurance
- Education Reimbursement (Full-time Employees Only)
- Hybrid Work Schedule (for applicable positions)
- Shift Differential (for applicable positions) 2nd Shift - $0.85 per hour & 3rd Shift - $1.00 per hour