Cost Control Specialist
Prepare, monitor, and analyze all time and attendance, Operating & Maintenance budgets, and perform all computerized cost control functions relating to these budgets for review by management. Responsible for procurement processes from requisition through payment. Develop and implement budget analyses and management reports as required. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Associate degree in an accounting-related field and two (2) years related payroll processing, budget processing, and capital project support work experience, or an equivalent combination of education, and training, and experience. Experience processing complex time and attendance systems required.
- Must have knowledge of spreadsheet, database and word processing-software required, Oracle and Kronos experience desirable. Knowledge of Oracle and the Authority's current automated timekeeping systems desirable.
- Must be proficient in 10- key skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate high degree of reliability, accuracy, excellent organizational skills, and be able to work independently.
- Must have meticulous attention to detail and numerical ability
- Valid Florida Driver's license required.
The Greater Orlando Aviation Authority offers a comprehensive benefits package.
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, Sick and Personal Leave Days
- Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Wellness Programs
- Short Term Disability Plan, Long Term Disability Plan and Life Insurance
- Education Reimbursement (Full-time Employees Only)
- Hybrid Work Schedule (for applicable positions)
- Shift Differential (for applicable positions) 2nd Shift - $0.85 per hour & 3rd Shift - $1.00 per hour