Supervisor, GT Permit Services
Responsible for daily operation of the Ground Transportation (GT) Services Permit Office, and supervision of the staff. Administer all aspects of the Authority's ground transportation permitting program, parking validation program, leased parking, employee parking and mobile food unit program to include responsibility for daily receipts taken in prior to being released to Finance. Interact with Assistant Manager, Ground Transportation Services on a regular basis to maintain the consistent application of GT Services procedures.
- Associate degree in Business or a related field and five (5) years work experience in a heavy customer contact environment ensuring compliance with rules, regulations and policies, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience. Supervisory experience preferred. Customer service experience in similar environment preferred.
- Knowledge of parking and ground transportation desirable.
- Knowledge of, Word and Excel, required. Oracle, lease management system and revenue control system, preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver excellent customer service, plan, schedule, organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- Must have attention to detail, good organizational skills and the ability to communicate clearly and effectively, orally and in writing.
The Greater Orlando Aviation Authority offers a comprehensive benefits package.
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, Sick and Personal Leave Days
- Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Wellness Programs
- Short Term Disability Plan, Long Term Disability Plan and Life Insurance
- Education Reimbursement (Full-time Employees Only)
- Hybrid Work Schedule (for applicable positions)
- Shift Differential (for applicable positions) 2nd Shift - $0.85 per hour & 3rd Shift - $1.00 per hour