Contract Compliance Coordinator - Fleet
monitor and evaluate service and supply contracts for fleet vehicles and other
assets. Manage the Greater Orlando Aviation Authority's (GOAA) fleet vehicle and other assets contracts. Manage the fuel program and systems. Maintain fuel levels at adequate levels at all times. Verify assigned contracts meet
performance standards and specifications. May perform inspections, initiate work orders, and verify appropriate repairs were completed.
Program or invalidate fuel keys as needed, determine key status or why key did not work. Run fuel reports, run fuel tank level report, and order fuel in accordance with established procedures/levels. Provide technical advice and assists in developing scope and bidding of new contracts. May serve as an Authority's Authorized Representative for assigned contracts. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Associate degree or technical training in a related field and four (4) years experience in in quality assurance/compliance monitoring of multiple contracts/projects; or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience. Experience in fleet repair or fleet management preferred.
- Basic familiarity with Fleet Vehicle/Fuel System Maintenance and operations, and able to show basic understanding of operation of assigned contracts and the MAXIMO system within 6 months on the job.
- Must have good oral and written communications skills. Good interpersonal skills with the ability to function effectively in a diverse work place.
- Familiarity with airport terminal/airsides layout desirable
- Basic computer-use skills, with emphasis on introductory level use of database, spreadsheet, and word processing programs.
- Basic knowledge of project scheduling, efficient time management, contract monitoring, and use of communication devices required.
- Able to drive on the AOA, with appropriate clearance/badging.
- Must be willing and able to work non-standard shifts as needed for testing and maintenance to accommodate airport operations
- Valid Florida commercial driver's license B required at time of hire or must be obtained within 90 days
The Greater Orlando Aviation Authority offers a comprehensive benefits package.
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, Sick and Personal Leave Days
- Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Wellness Programs
- Short Term Disability Plan, Long Term Disability Plan and Life Insurance
- Education Reimbursement (Full-time Employees Only)
- Hybrid Work Schedule (for applicable positions)
- Shift Differential (for applicable positions) 2nd Shift - $0.85 per hour & 3rd Shift - $1.00 per hour