Technical Support Analyst - Cloud Payments (Columbia, MD OR Orlando, FL)
As a world leader in cloud solutions, Oracle uses tomorrow's technology to tackle today's problems. True innovation starts with diverse perspectives and various abilities and backgrounds.
When everyone's voice is heard, we're inspired to go beyond what's been done before. It's why we're committed to expanding our inclusive workforce that promotes diverse insights and perspectives.
We've partnered with industry-leaders in almost every sector—and continue to thrive after 40+ years of change by operating with integrity.
Oracle careers open the door to global opportunities where work-life balance flourishes. We offer a highly competitive suite of employee benefits designed on the principles of parity and consistency. We put our people first with flexible medical, life insurance and retirement options. We also encourage employees to give back to their communities through our volunteer programs.
We're committed to including people with disabilities at all stages of the employment process. If you require accessibility assistance or accommodation for a disability at any point, let us know by calling +1 888 404 2494, option one.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer*. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans' status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.
* Which includes being a United States Affirmative Action Employer
Certain US customer or client-facing roles may be required to comply with applicable requirements, such as immunization and occupational health mandates.
Range and benefit information provided in this posting are specific to the stated locations only
US: Hiring Range: from $19.23 to $38.32 per hour; from $40,000 to $79,700 per annum. May be eligible for equity.
Oracle maintains broad salary ranges for its roles in order to account for variations in knowledge, skills, experience, market conditions and locations, as well as reflect Oracle's differing products, industries and lines of business.
Candidates are typically placed into the range based on the preceding factors as well as internal peer equity.
Oracle US offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes the following:
1. Medical, dental, and vision insurance, including expert medical opinion
2. Short term disability and long term disability
3. Life insurance and AD&D
4. Supplemental life insurance (Employee/Spouse/Child)
5. Health care and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts
6. Pre-tax commuter and parking benefits
7. 401(k) Savings and Investment Plan with company match
8. Paid time off: Flexible Vacation is provided to all eligible employees assigned to a salaried (non-overtime eligible) position. Accrued Vacation is provided to all other employees eligible for vacation benefits. For employees working at least 35 hours per week, the vacation accrual rate is 13 days annually for the first three years of employment and 18 days annually for subsequent years of employment. Vacation accrual is prorated for employees working between 20 and 34 hours per week. Employees working fewer than 20 hours per week are not eligible for vacation.
9. 11 paid holidays
10. Paid sick leave: 72 hours of paid sick leave upon date of hire. Refreshes each calendar year. Unused balance will carry over each year up to a maximum cap of 112 hours.
11. Paid parental leave
12. Adoption assistance
13. Employee Stock Purchase Plan
14. Financial planning and group legal
15. Voluntary benefits including auto, homeowner and pet insurance
In this role, your primary focus will be to deliver post-sales support and solutions to the Oracle Support Services customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs. You will be responsible for fielding and resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means and technical questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting for our Electronic Support Services. As a primary point of contact for customers, you will act as a liaison between Oracle employees and the customer with moderate direction from Senior Client Relations Analysts and management. You will also provide guidance and resolution on a wide range of technical and non-technical customer issues. Resolution is primarily provided in real time with follow up for more complex matters.
Technical Support Analyst - Cloud Payments : We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Technical Support analyst to join our Payment Operations team who provides operational support for the Oracle Payment Cloud Services offering. The successful candidate will play a key role in managing various aspects of our payment platform, ensuring seamless transactions, providing comprehensive support to our clients and internal teams in resolving payment-related inquiries and issues.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Be part of a team of technical experts, motivated by a desire to facilitate customers and be responsible for providing technical/voice support to Customers using Oracle Payment Cloud Services, Oracle Hospitality Suite across North America, EMEA and Asia-Pacific.
- Providing comprehensive support to our clients and internal teams in resolving payment-related inquiries and issues. Your primary responsibility will be to ensure the smooth operation of payment processes, troubleshoot any payment discrepancies, and offer technical assistance to users.
- Address and resolve customer inquiries and issues regarding payments promptly and professionally via email, phone, or ticketing systems.
- Handling complex customer scenarios, documenting solutions, and effectively providing dependable and timely resolution to all product related technical issues experienced by customers
- Providing remote support delivery and performing problem cause analysis
- Collaborating with fellow support colleagues and other internal organizations to provide superior customer service
- Responsible for the entry, tracking and management of all incoming support calls in Oracle Support Ticketing tool.
- Acting as a customer advocate by working directly with customers on high priority issues to deliver timely resolution and capture customer feedback to influence process/product improvements.
- Anticipating customer needs and effectively addressing concerns related to their issue or resolution
- Providing direct technical assistance to customers via phone, email, and Remote tools
- Liaise with subject matter experts in the regional office on client requests for enhancements and development
- Work with the customers to ensure that contractual service expectations are exceeded
- Perform other duties as requested or as deemed appropriate
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Essential
- Preferably 2 -5 years of experience in electronic payment processing customer support role with Knowledge of payment processing systems and technologies.
- Previous experience in supporting hospitality software products, Oracle MICROS product suite (Simphony, RES 3700, 9700, Materials Control, R&A) - Desirable
- relevant work experience of at least 2 Years in IT Support- Experience in Application Support/Technical Support department, with direct customer contact experience
- Knowledge of payment processing systems and technologies (preferred)
- Previous experience working with an automated support management and tracking tool in a support center environment
- Minimum Graduation degree - Graduate in Technical stream or Graduate in any field with relevant IT Certifications
- Strong desire to provide high-quality customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks
- Strong organizational skills
- Team player who demonstrates positive, constructive interpersonal skills
- Willing to work overtime and holidays as requested
- Willing to work with a wide variety of cultures
- Willing to be contactable on an on-call basis after-hours by mobile phone
- Adhere to company standards, policy and procedure
· Ability and credibility to work effectively with both our internal and external customers at all levels of the organization
· Proven ability to work unsupervised or as a team member of both the local office team and wider company teams
· Creative thinking abilities, uses experiences and knowledge to create new ideas and think 'outside the square'
· A self-starter with initiative, drive and strong desire to succeed
· Ability to work in a logical methodical manner
· Ability to work under stress and meet deadlines
· Flexibility with people and time
** Note: This job requires weekend support and shift work
We operate 24x7 which can involve working during one of the below shifts (not limited to - shift timing can change)
AMER hours (Eastern Standard Time - 5.30 PM/ 6.30 PM IST or Pacific Standard Time 9.30 PM/ 10.30 PM IST onwards depending on Day Light Savings Time)
Work hours can change depending on Business requirements
Life at Oracle and Equal Opportunity
An Oracle career can span industries, roles, Countries and cultures, giving you the opportunity to flourish in new roles and innovate, while blending work life in. Oracle has thrived through 40+ years of change by innovating and operating with integrity while delivering for the top companies in almost every industry.
In order to nurture the talent that makes this happen, we are committed to an inclusive culture that celebrates and values diverse insights and perspectives, a workforce that inspires thought leadership and innovation.
Oracle offers a highly competitive suite of Employee Benefits designed on the principles of parity, consistency, and affordability. The overall package includes certain core elements such as Medical, Life Insurance, access to Retirement Planning, and much more. We also encourage our employees to engage in the culture of giving back to the communities where we live and do business.
At Oracle, we believe that innovation starts with diversity and inclusion and to create the future we need talent from various backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities. We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to successfully participate in the job application, interview process, and in potential roles to perform crucial job functions.
That's why we're committed to creating a workforce where all individuals can do their best work. It's when everyone's voice is heard and valued that we're inspired to go beyond what's been done before.
Disclaimer: Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer*. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans' status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.
Which includes being a United States Affirmative Action Employer