Associate Experience Designer - Visual/Art (Temporary)
We are a global team of creators, storytellers, technologists, experience originators, innovators and so much more. We believe amazing games and experiences start with teams as diverse as the players and communities we serve. At Electronic Arts, the only limit is your imagination.
THIS IS A HYBRID ROLE LOCATED IN ORLANDO, FL. WOULD BE
REQUIRED TO BE IN THE OFFICE 2-3 DAYS PER WEEK.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA
delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal
computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of
innovation, passion, and connecting millions of players across the globe to their favorite
sports, teams, and players.
The EA SPORTS College Football is looking for an Experience Designer who is passionate
about solving complex problems and building experiences to delight our players.
- Design Brand and simple graphic design systems and elements for College Ultimate Team.
- Collaborate & cooperate with a team to create a multitude of design themes for programs
that reflect our game.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time to meet content scheduling requirements.
- Work with a cross-disciplinary team and partner with different groups to set priorities and
develop design solutions to meet business goals within technical limitations.
- Understanding the American football audience works with its games as a service/live
service model and make use of this knowledge in the development of art content.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in design, marketing, or related studies.
- 2+ years of experience in graphic design or visual design.
- Proficiency with Photoshop, Illustrator, and other design software.
- Experience with Figma, Miro and other collaborative tools is a plus.
- Understanding of composition, grid, color theory, typography, and layout design.
- You are comfortable presenting cohesive design approaches and iterating based on
- Knowledge of football & video games are beneficial, but are not a requirement.
- 3d & motion graphics are helpful, but not a requirement.
It is required you share a portfolio or work samples, inclusive of unique and original designs.
Marketing, social media, and ad designs are a bonus.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We're looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. We provide comprehensive benefit packages and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free games and so much more. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.