If you're looking for the chance to learn, grow, and make a contribution to the community, look at employment opportunities with Full Sail University. You'll find your choice of career opportunities, great benefits, an environment that welcomes and values creativity, and a work experience that is both challenging and rewarding!
Advise prospective, new and continuing students regarding admissions and post enrollment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be a Full Sail University ambassador embracing our unique educational model, while maintaining the highest level of integrity, professionalism, and customer service.
- Advise prospective, new and continuing students regarding admissions, program and course requirement.
- Engage prospective students, conduct compliant and customer service oriented interviews, and recommend students for enrollment when they have been determined to be a strong candidate for admission
- Follow prescribed approach to the interview process in an effort to understand the students desires and needs
- Maintain the highest call/digital communications quality standards and provides a World Class experience for the student at every interaction.
- Accurately updates student records with vital pieces of the shared workflow.
- Explain educational programs, expected outcomes, student services, and financial considerations (at a compliant level) to potential students, their parents (when applicable), and other internal and external clients
- Contribute to the overall success of the department and Full Sail University by performing all other duties as assigned by leadership.
- Adheres to the policies and procedures of Full Sail University
- Maintains strict confidentiality of company and personnel information
- Demonstrates a strong commitment to the mission and values of the organization
- Adheres to company attendance standards
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Project management skills
- Strong organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Creative and innovative writing ability, including proofreading and editing for grammar and punctuation
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
- Ability to interact with staff at all levels in a fast-paced environment
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum three (3) years work experience in Admissions, Financial Aid, Customer Service or any field relevant to the description of the position
- Experience in a company with 1000+ employees strongly preferred
- Proficiency using software programs such as MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
Environmental Factors/Physical Demands:
Work is performed in an office environment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to have the ability to maintain active customer and employee communication; access, input and retrieve information from the computer system; enter alpha-numeric data into a computerized system often while listening on the telephone. May be subject to bending, reaching, kneeling, stooping and lifting up to thirty (30) pounds.
Full Sail is an Equal Opportunity Employer.